Blend pot

Stinger25
Hello guys,
Wanted to ask about blending 2 signals. I've tried to build the mini jfet blender and the slit'n'blend and had the same issue on both pedals. When I dial the pot fully ccw or fully cw I still have some of the unwanted signal (it's not 100%/0% but more like 85%/15%). Would appreciate your input on how to solve it...

Re: Blend pot

negativefx
Try a different pot.  I've built two split n blends and on both, if I set it to 0% wet and toggle the footswitch, there's very little difference between the two tones.

Re: Blend pot

Jopn
Sounds like your signal is too hot for the 100k pot to fully block it out.  Increasing the pot's resistance should resolve this.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.