Block of cheese enclosures?

Vince
Anyone know where (cheap) to get those tonebendery enclosures.. the triangle ones. In the UK preferably as postage on those would be extortionate I imagine.

Cheers.

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Did you see the Milkit box thread?  They're great

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Vince
I saw it but assumed he'd probably sold them all??

OI! MILKIT! you out there matey??

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Milkit
Eh up kidda!

I may have sold my last lot to Javi!!!  Eek!

I'll have another root & count for some (my garage is a fucking shithole at the minute with shite trotted everywhere) & I'll get back to you dude. How many would you like mate?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Vince
No worries mate, Umm I forget how much they were but around 10 would be good anything less will be fine too though

Cheers buddy

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Milkit
Just £3 each plus p&p mate

I'm not too sure if I'll have 10 dude, at best could do you 5 if that's cool dude?
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

JaviCAP
Administrator
We'll have to blow some other Airbus in order to get more of these enclosures :P They really rock!

I'm getting some more orders asking for pedals built in this enclosure, but won't accept more , I'll keep the rest of the lot for my use :)

BR

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Vince
Whatever you've got mate. Five will be fine.

I've sent you a message Milkit with my email.

Re: Block of cheese enclosures?

Milkit
Hee-hee, yeah I live a stones throw from their Broughton plant, so I'll have to get my baraclava & do a raid!!

My mate has the digitsed files, Mark if you're still thinking of getting a little CNC miller?...........................
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!