Blog Post I threw together for anyone who has ever fried a pedal using the wrong power supply

Blog Post I threw together for anyone who has ever fried a pedal using the wrong power supply

makerie
I've done it myself. I got the impression that there was a lot of confusion out there so I put this together:

[Title: WTF!? - is up with Power Supplies] http://www.maker.ie/blog/wtf-is-up-with-dc-power-supplies

Re: Blog Post I threw together for anyone who has ever fried a pedal using the wrong power supply

M. Spencer
Nice post, really clear and concise. I am really looking forward to the next one on how to fix the pedals I've fried over the years...
(I know, it's probably just the reverse polarity protecting diode...)