Blues Driver PCB

WIDOWS
Hey folks, does anybody know where I might be able to source a ready to solder PCB for a Boss BD2 Blues Driver? Looking to make one as a present for a friend and I'd rather not use vero for this project if possible. Thanks in advance :-)
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Blues Driver PCB

vick
not exactly what you asked for but the best I can do

http://gaussmarkov.net/wordpress/circuits/blues-driver/

freely available eagle cad  file for blues driver PCB.  You would have to get you own board printed.  you can get 3 boards printed pretty reasonabley at http://oshpark.com/

Re: Blues Driver PCB

WIDOWS
Absolute legend. Thanks man!

And for my next question......Any idea what kinda size the board should be? This is obviously something the PCB makers want to know. Cheers
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Blues Driver PCB

vick
3.137 x 2.349 inches