Bo Hansen Active DI Box 1975

Ciaran Haslett
Bo Hansen DI
Not yet verified.

Seen the Active DI thread pop up again and realised this one had not been done yet.  Understandable seeing the trafo is £46.  So don't expect to save any money on this one!

Pretty happy that it matches the schematic but you will really want to dry fit the transformer before making any cuts or links under it (not massively confident I got the dimensions right)

Anyway...another option in the quest for the perfect DI

Re: Bo Hansen Active DI Box 1975

Bolsyo
Was searching for a vero layout and found this old post, but there seems to be at least one error here: on the schematic none of the 6,8k resistors are connected to the 10uF. They are simply crossing paths on the schematic, notice the junction is not marked with a dot. It's more easily visible on his older hand drawn schematic, but to avoid confusion I won't post it here as there has been some value changes in the newer schematic also, but it's available at http://www.hansenaudio.se/