Bondi Sick As OD

ddavis20341
Let me preface this request by saying that I'm not sure if there is a schematic floating around anywhere on the net for this. But, I have managed to find a bunch of gut shots of different versions from which someone might be able to pull together a schem and then get this going. I will post all of them below.

http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/Bondi-Effects-Sick-As-kiban.jpg
http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/sick-as-mk2_kibanjpg.jpg
http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/sick-as-mk2_kibanjpg.jpg
http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/sick-as-mk2_kibanjpg.jpg
http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/Mk1-Reissue-Finish_mk2_kiban.jpg
http://www.efmaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/sick-as-black-out_kiban-768x576.jpg

Thanks.

Re: Bondi Sick As OD

nocentelli
ddavis20341 wrote
Let me preface this request by saying that I'm not sure if there is a schematic floating around anywhere on the net for this. But, I have managed to find a bunch of gut shots of different versions from which someone might be able to pull together a schem and then get this going. I will post all of them below.
According to Freestompboxes.org:

"A while ago i've received this pictures...

According to them... Sick As looks much like a Klon with Baxandall tone stack.

Bass - B50K
Treble - B50K

BAX:
4n7/4n7 arround Treb Pot - 33n/33n/4.7k/4.7k Arround bass Pot - 33k/10k Betwen them... Just like the BB preamp or others.

Level - A10K
Clean/Drive - B100k Dual Gang

IC - OPA43134
IC - LT1054 / CHarge Pump

Diodes looks like BAT46/silicon

4 x 1uF
2 x 68n"

Shouldn't be much work to put a schematic togethwr from all that info and photos

Re: Bondi Sick As OD

heyveno
any layout of this  ?