Boogie 5-Band Graphic Eq

Zanius
I have to say, I don't see many eqs around the site, maybe there is no need for more than 1-2 designs. The Gyrator Eq posted by Ivlark kinda covers all need for something else.
But then, a friend comes by and wants a particular one for his mesa amp. The Boogie 5-Band Graphic Eq.
Schematics are available, I think that's it. The circuit from the mark iv amp.

http://guiguijones.free.fr/Electronique%20&%20Bouine/electronique/Schema%20Amplis%20Effets%20etc/Amplis/Mesa%20Boogie/mk4-5.gif

It looks quite small and doable, but then I have no idea when it comes to schematics. Do you think it can be done?
Thank you!

Before posting, also found that one, that seems to be the same circuit running on lower volatage.

http://music-electronics-forum.com/attachments/6566d1255072615-mesa_eq.jpg

Re: Boogie 5-Band Graphic Eq

Zanius
So... I decided to give it a go myself. Never tried that before, nor have anything to do with schematics. So I thought I should try just to get in the process of learning :)
Used the numbers from the second link (above post), since it seems more suitable for a standalone eq.
Also, never even heard of an inductor, never used a Ldr, and if I'm not mistaken the designs calls for 0.33uf polarized caps? Is that right?

Here goes nothing. Of course, since it's my first time lots of space is wasted but didn't bother to tidy it up since I don't think it's right alltogether.

Eagerly waiting opinions
EdM

Re: Boogie 5-Band Graphic Eq

EdM
Has anyone had a chance to check this out?