Books on Transistor/IC Theory

colos70
Can anyone recommend  good (cheap) books on transistor or IC theory as they apply to effects?

Re: Books on Transistor/IC Theory

tjdracz
I was looking for something like that a while ago and I did not find too much stuff. Hope someone's got info about some great books. The only ones I found useful with more technical understanding of what's going down in the circuits are Brian Wampler's ones. You can find them here: http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=16716#p201195

Re: Books on Transistor/IC Theory

dexxyy
Try the link on the thread Here
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Books on Transistor/IC Theory

tjdracz
Your link's not working properly. Guess you got forum open in the blog frame and it's not showing you a proper web address

Re: Books on Transistor/IC Theory

colos70
Thanks guys,

the Wampler books look  the business, I'll also check out the books listed on the thread mentioned above "For all you guys looking for books"

this should work
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Books on Transistor/IC Theory

toddvirgil
Induction has posted a few links to this website:

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/

Which is about one of the most thorough resources I've found. Wampler's books are great for the practical guitar application, but he assumes you already know a lot of theory.