Books on electronics, circuitry and effects pedals

Books on electronics, circuitry and effects pedals

BassVD
Hi there guys, BassVD with yet another question

As I'm getting more and more interested in how circuits in effects pedals work, I was wondering whether there were any good books around? I just want some comprehensible literature on "how the guitar signal is processed", i guess?

I have some notes in my note app on my laptop on some kinds of diodes and transistors and their sonic properties, but I want to understand everything, and more thoroughly.

So any tips are welcome.

Cheers!

Re: Books on electronics, circuitry and effects pedals

there's a ton that come to my mind. check out the library section and you'll find a ton of info too.
i started a thread to discuss this very question, here.

Re: Books on electronics, circuitry and effects pedals

BassVD
Stupid me, didn't think of going to the "library" section of the forum to find some references to books.

Thanks, mate!

Re: Books on electronics, circuitry and effects pedals