Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

spacecase96
Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Re: Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

pyreweb
If it is helpful to you, I was looking at this schematic yesterday and already put together all the components into a list. This should save you some trouble. The only thing I was not sure about was some of the capacitor ratings, expressed as 1/50 or 10/16.

Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Resistors

R1 10k
R2 1.5k
R3 680R
R4 2.2k
R5 10k
R6 1.8k
R7 10k
R8 56k
R9 1M
R10 56k
R11 100k
R12 10k
R13 1M
R14 56k
R15 1M
R16 56k
R17 100k
R18 100R
R19 10k
R20 1M
R21 120k
R22 1M
R23 82k
R24 68k
R25 1M
R26 15k
R27 10k
R28 10k
R29 100k
R30 1M
R31 10k
R32 100k
R33 100k
R34 100k
R35 100k
R36 100k
R37 100k
R38 1k
R39 100K
R40 1K
R41 100k
R42 1M
R43 220R
R44 1M
R45 10k
R46 10K
R47 47k
R48 5.6k
R49 220R
R50 220R
R51 47k
R52 100k
R53 1M
R54 47k
R55 180k
R56 100k
R57 1M
R58 10k
R59 100k
R60 100k
R61 12k
R62 150k
R63 5.6k
R64 3.3k
R65 100k
R66 3.3k
R67 3.9k
R68 39k
R69 3.3k
R70 8.2k
R71 47k
R72 10k
R73 39k
R74 10k
R75 68k
R76 3.3k
R77 22k
R78 39k
R79 27k
R80 100k
R81 2.2k
R82 68k
R83 2.7k
R84 3.9k
R85 330k
R86 5.8k
R87 22k
R88 6.8k
R89 6.8k
R90 22k
R91 15k
R92 8.2k
R93 5.6k
R94 120k
R95 100k
R96 6.8k
R97 100k
R98 6.8k
R99 82k

Capacitors

C1 470pC
C2 470pC
C3 0.0018C
C4 0.0018C
C5 100/16
C6 0.047C
C7 100/6.3
C8 470pC
C9 220pC
C10 0.01C
C11 0.047C
C12 470pC
C13 220pC
C14 0.047
C15 0.0015
C16 0.0033
C17 68pC
C18 1/50
C19 1/50
C20 10/16
C21 0.0047
C22 1/50
C23 1/50
C24 1/50
C25 1/50
C26 0.0047
C27 1/50
C28 1/50
C29 10/16
C30 10/16
C31 0.0047
C32 0.0047C
C33 0.0047C
C34 0.0039
C35 0.0022
C36 10/16
C37 10/16
C38 0.0022
C39 220pC
C40 0.0022
C41 0.015
C42 0.047
C43 0.056
C44 10/16
C45 820pC
C46 820pC
C47 0.056
C48 0.01
C49 10/16
C50 10/16
C51 0.018
C52 0.018
C53 0.047
C54 10/16
C55 0.047

Diodes

D1 1N4004
D2 AD5 6EB3
D3 1N4004
D4 1SS352
D5 1SS352
D6A 1SS5300
D6B 1SS5300
D7 1SS352

Transistors

Q1 2SC4116GR
Q2 2SC4116GR
Q3 2SK880GR
Q4 2SK880GR
Q5 2SC3324GR
Q6 2SC3324GR
Q7 2SC3324GR
Q8 2SK880GR
Q9 2SK118Y
Q10 2SK118Y
Q11 2SC3324GR

ICs

IC1 M5218AFP
IC2 M5218AFP
IC3 M5218AFP
IC4 TC4052BF
IC5 TC40668F
IC6 M5218AFP

Potentiometers

VR1 50kB
VR2 10kB
VR3A 10kB x2
VR3B 10kB x2

Switches

SW1 SRBM14011A
SW2 JM-0404 (SPST Push-To-Make)

Re: Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Alex
The original is not doable on vero (easier to buy second hand for £40/50)
I don't know the second one.
Is the schematic verified?
Any video or sample?

Hello Alex thanks for taking a look at the AC-2 Acoustic Simulator, I figure it was way to big to be vero'ed. The second schematic I can't find the site or remember the site I pulled it from.
Anyway thanks for all the new addition of vero layouts you have added to this site. Most Excellent! Party On Wayne!!!!

Re: Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

spacecase96
I found where I that second schematic came from

https://guitar-gear.ru/index.php?p=proj&id=107

Re: Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

spacecase96

Re: Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Alex
Unfortunately the verified layout doesn't match the schematic 100%.
I'll try to find the time to double check it and draw a layout in the next few days.