Boss CE2

fadinolfi
Hi there
Is there any chance to make a BOSS CE2? I found the schematic and added to this post

.

Re: Boss CE2

Geiri
Probably not gonna happen
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Boss CE2

Jon the Art Guy
It's pretty huge and crazy, I bet.
hey, check this site out about the ins and outs of the pedal!

Why am I posting this? Because I'm the guy who assumes just barfing random info is better than nothing!

http://www.electrosmash.com/boss-ce-2-analysis

Re: Boss CE2

fadinolfi

I am also convinced that it is crazy;-). I hope we can achieve. All components are on banzaieffects (except some transistors). We'll see ..

Re: Boss CE2

Thanks for the link Jon, I love reading things like that.

I'm still in two minds about this one.  3 or 4 IC's (depending whether I use a quad) is do-able of course, but even after removing the switching components there are 5 transistors which will need to go in there too, and I don't think that would be do-able by my usual criteria.

But it is a nice effect and a worthwhile addition so this may be one of those that I make up with a 1590BB in mind, I'll have a think about it.  But it won't be any time in the very near future, I've got tons to go at already.