Boss Enhancer EH-2

zosotone
I believe that it might be a great addition. The schematic here: http://www.freeinfosociety.com/media/images/4077.png

Really nice sounding pedal between a compressor and EQ.

Re: Boss Enhancer EH-2

Teddeeh

Re: Boss Enhancer EH-2

Blackboarcult
Is it in any way similar to the BBE Sonic Stomp? In that case I'd probably be willing to do it...

Re: Boss Enhancer EH-2

ibanez48
This post was updated on .
I got this pedal.I got it from guitar center in 1990. They were giving them away. It’s a ok pedal you can get some decent sounds out of it. It’s a weird pedal kinda hard to describe the sound. But it’s nothing like a BBE sonic stomp I think you would be disappointed. I don’t think it would b worth trying to build it. I have a bbe sonic maximizer rack mount and a Dbx spectral enhancer rack mount it doesn’t even come close to them.