Boss HM-2

Freppo
Boss HM-2. Discontinued Boss pedal that shaped the classic swedish 90's death metal sounds.
Used on the first Entombed records.

It's said that the guys in entombed collect these pedals...

Found the schematic here http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=134
It looks like a complex schematic to me, and maybe too complex for vero?

/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Boss HM-2

rudeez
Doesn't look THAT bad but who knows, im yet to teach myself the schem > vero when i have the time.
I would be interested in this as well, an old friend of my requested this pedal some time ago and asked if i could build it.

Re: Boss HM-2

Jon the Art Guy
yep, +1 to this suggestion. Have you seen this guy's mod to his hm2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj88u2q41g

I'd like to box this hm2+mods up with a tube screamer in front. How hot would that be?
I was entered into a VFE pedals competition to build my own pedal, and I was going to enter that as my pick, and call it "The Swede".

Re: Boss HM-2

mirosol
I've been after the layout for this for quite some time myself. It's three opamps and lots and lots of other components. I've actually tried to draw this a few times.. I can promise that if i ever succeed, it will be massive board.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Boss HM-2

Freppo