Boss ST-2

baldness
Hello guys. I know I am supposed to have to the schematic for requests but atm I simply dont have alot of time. I have searched to the best of my ability but I dont know some of the places  others look. Anyway I would love to see the st-2 on here it's an amazing pedal.
Again my apologies for not having the schematic.

Re: Boss ST-2

The digital boss pedals are not DIY friendly

Re: Boss ST-2

baldness
Damn i didnt realize it was digital.. Crap that sucks. Thank you for the reply.

Re: Boss ST-2

notnews
Hey Travis, mind me asking how you know this is digital? It's surprising to me that Boss would make what is essentially a distortion effect a digital model of distortion. I wasn't able to find a schematic online, either... though I'll keep an eye out for any info at all.

Re: Boss ST-2

Alex
This post was updated on .
Travis is correct.
There are pedals pictures available on the internet:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/toy_love/20101106/1288977804