Boss ds-2 for vero

strassercaster
  this is a popular pedal and would be a nice addition. Is there Any way to do the buffered bypass on a daughter board. I like true bypass but lots of people dont like switch pop and it would be a nice addition to have the noiseless Boss bypass switching as an option. Thanks as always

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

strassercaster
I tried using the soft latch bypass it was just as loud as the true bypass pop. I also did the jekyl hyde bypass switch it also has switch pop equal or a tad less than a high quality 3pdt pop.

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

strassercaster

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
i could give it a try, but i just can't fully understand the buffered bypass connections, and what should i omit. i believe though, that it's not so simple to make a boss/like buffered bypass dauterboard that will be easily attached to any pedal. it looks to me a bit more complicated...

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

Alex
Hey Savvas!
Not 100% sure but maybe something like this:

I think you are right about the Boss footswitch.

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
thanks mate! super cool!
i'm starting this one right now. no standing resistors. no wires over the board...this is gonna be big!

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

ξεναγος νεκροπολης

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

Frank_NH
Wow - Excellent job as usual Savvas!!  My eyes are blurring with all the transistors in there!

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
thanks Frank!
i really feel i should check the layout for a 3rd time tomorrow!!!
my eyes are in pain right now
no more transistors for today!

Re: Boss ds-2 for vero

strassercaster
Holy Smokes this is awesome , You guys rock! Its late and I have 2 sold units to pump out . I am starting this tomorrow for me . I am going to order up the jfets and transistors off ebay I found some on aliexpress too as well. ebay is quicker. Thanks a million . I really wish I could buy all of you guys dinner and a couple brews your all to kind and so talented! This is a brain teaser on steroids ha ha , Its up there with some of the more complex layouts i have ever seen.Thank you very much. Im going to check out the subs for these transistors and see if i can do the honors of verifying