Box of Hall Reverb- heavenwithin vero questions

Box of Hall Reverb- heavenwithin vero questions

LettucePrey
I just built the heavenwithin version and I'm getting sound BUT:

1. There is a slapback delayed effect or latency between my playing and the sound.
2. The "reverb" knob is working as a volume control
3. The "dampen" doesnt seem to be doing anything
4. When I plugged in the pedal, the LED flashed then never came on again.

I've built the original version (belton2) with the heavenwithin mods and it worked perfectly. I'm not sure what's causing these faults but it's hard to diagnose because it is actually working (almost). Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: Box of Hall Reverb- heavenwithin vero questions

LettucePrey
Anybody? I'm at a dead end. Everything looks to be going to the right places, I put a new led in with a 4.7k resistor so that works now but still getting the same sound.

Re: Box of Hall Reverb- heavenwithin vero questions

LettucePrey
Figured it out. I completely skipped over one of the 10K resistors. Those little buggers are important. Thread can now be deleted!