Box of Hall reverb : volume boost

alltrax74
Hi everyone, I built this reverb (1st layout, damp pot omitted) a long time ago and I like it but I have a volume boost when engaging the pedal.
Is there a way to fix this ? I guess it should be a resistor to modify but I couldn't find any info on the brick datasheet.
Thanks !
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/04/box-of-hall-reverb-culturejam.html

Re: Box of Hall reverb : volume boost

Bolsyo
I always look through the comments before starting to build anything, mainly to see if many are having issues with the build, but also to find interesting mods. If you are looking for a specific problem, like in this case, you can use CTRL+F (just remember F for Find) to open up a search bar in your browser that can find a specific word on that page. In this case CTRL+F to find the word volume, and jump through the search results (Enter button to jump to next result, or Shift+Enter to jump backwards in my browser):

Quote from IvIark5 August 2012 at 11:05 in comments there:
"Experiment with that 33K at the top right next to the 4n7. That resistor determines how much gain you get from the mixer part of the opamp and so reducing it should allow you to fine tune the build. Maybe a trimmer there is a good idea so you can set it precisely."

And Holyver's answer just below that: "The volume boost is indeed quite easily fixed with the trimmer Mark mentioned."

Re: Box of Hall reverb : volume boost

alltrax74
ha ha, that's what I usually do, I guess I'm a bit lazy today
Thanks Bolsyo, I'll play with that 33k resistor