Box of rock vexter series

Zanius
I've been looking around for a layout for this and haven't found anything. Some people say it's the same thing in a different package, others say they sound different. Anyone has any experience or even taken a look inside of one?

Re: Box of rock vexter series

Ciaran Haslett
I was under the impression the Vexter series is just a cheaper overseas assembly than the Made in U.S. hand painted efforts.  I wouldn't imagine it sounding any different to the BOR beyond component tolerances.

Re: Box of rock vexter series

Zanius
That is a fitting answer to everything I've read. It is the same, but different branded components. Thanks Ciaran!