Brick Bender

jalmonsalmon
Brick Bender 1.5

Hey all, here is a Tone Bender Mk 1.5 layout with some DAM mods aka: Brick Bender
It is not yet verified and I basically modded a layout from IvIark using the fuzz face PNP layout as a blueprint. This version of the tone bender Mk 1.5 adds a 10nf to ground from the input and also a 43k to ground that is suppose to stabilize the transistors, especially for OC75s which is why I am interested in this layout.  I have tried this on a breadboard and it works great.  You can of course socket the resistors for Q1c bias and Q2c bias if needed for picky transistors before committing to the vero.  If any errors let me know!