Brunetti Mercury Box

alltrax74
From what I heard this distortion sounds very cool.
It's tagged as traced on freestompboxes
Harald Sabro already did a layout, so I might use this one, but if you intent to do it Mark or Miro, I'll wait as I really like your layouts, which usually are smaller and more 1590B friendly

Re: Brunetti Mercury Box

Yes I'll have a look at this one

Re: Brunetti Mercury Box

johnk
 I built Harald's and it sounds great, so IMO, it's definitely a worthy addition to this site.
I also added a clean blend to mine since I use my pedals with a bass.

Re: Brunetti Mercury Box

alltrax74
That's great Mark thanks

John I saw your build on Harald's blog, with the addition of the blend pot. Very nice !

Re: Brunetti Mercury Box

alltrax74

Re: Brunetti Mercury Box

alltrax74