Buffered AB switch with FX-loop true bypass

Buffered AB switch with FX-loop true bypass

Dutcheffects
Hi All,

I have been searching the internet for something very specific but I Just can't find it.

What I want to build is a simple switch ABY-pedal to switch between two amps, which has a buffered fx-loop with true bypass switch, to bypass the loop and only get the clean sound of either Amp A or B or both A and B.

Is there someone who can draw me a schematic on such a pedal, with three leds indicating FX-loop on/off, Channel A on/off and Channel B on/off.

Or if someone knows where to find one. Please let me know.

Re: Buffered AB switch with FX-loop true bypass

doomkraft89
This post was updated on .
Here you go!

I didnĀ“t add a buffer on the board so you can choose witchever you like.
Stoned to the bone, Swedens legacy.

Re: Buffered AB switch with FX-loop true bypass

Dutcheffects
Thank you very much man! I'm going to try this out.