Buffered tuner out

toddvirgil
Ok, dumb question.
So I'm doing a little two loop pedal with a tuner out.
The tuner will be always on and will not mute the signal (so there is only a send, no return for the tuner). I figure I need to buffer this in some way.

If I use an op amp buffer, do I run the pedal IN to the tuner out and simultaneously to a buffer that outputs to the signal chain?

THanks fellas.

Re: Buffered tuner out

I'd take the input to the buffer and then split after the output cap.  Or you could always use a dual opamp with two independent buffers with a common input, one channel going out to the tuner and the other going to your loops, but it's probably not worth the extra effort.