Buying vero

kirshman
I used to buy vero at amazon from veroboard.com.  it came in nice 5" x 10" sheets.  It's no longer available, and it doesnt seem like veroboard.com sells vero anymore.  Where are you all sourcing your vero from these days?

Re: Buying vero

amsterdam

Re: Buying vero

That is disappointing to hear about Vero. Hope their business is ok, I love their boards

Re: Buying vero

Muadzin
I mostly order vero from Musikding or Banzai music in Germany, but I really like the vero that bitsbox in the UK sells. Just not enough to just order vero from them. But they do sell kits for some of the layouts here, so you could give them a try.

As for veroboard.com no longer selling, I can't say I'm surprised. As more and more through hole electronics go out of production it becomes less and less commercially interesting to make still  make boards for it as well.

Re: Buying vero

tracer03
I contacted veroboard earlier this year, and they confirmed that they are no longer selling any types of boards.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that when I contacted them they referred me to this company:

https://www.busboard.com/thruholepcbs

Havn't ordered any yet to try, though.