Buzzaround Help

schweltzer
I used this layout in which sustain 1 and balance 3 go to +9v

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.nl/2010/02/burns-buzzaround.html?showComment=1402420420607#c8726267205796166258

And the pedal seems to be behaving slightly odd: the balance seems to have a large "dead spot" in the middle of the sweep, and overall the volume is erratic (though I understand the controls on this are kind of interactive with each other).

Elsewhere I found this layout, in which the sustain 1 and balance 1 go to +9v.....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KqMNt_jDKso/Ty3UvJyDw_I/AAAAAAAAAjs/mEJ8YiGZsic/s1600/Burns+Buzzaround+-+compact.png

Can someone advise on which route to take?

Thanks

Dave

Re: Buzzaround Help

boratto
change the pots for new ones and see what happens