CAB SIM Schematics collection

boratto

Re: CAB SIM Schematics collection

Silver Blues
I did the Triaxis. Check out Layouts. I might do some of the other small ones too.

Re: CAB SIM Schematics collection

tabbycat
Silver Blues wrote
I did the Triaxis. Check out Layouts. I might do some of the other small ones too.
thanks for the triaxis, silver blues. am thinking about doing it. what did you think of it? compared to the rog condor or any others you have built?

btw, if you do get the urge to do any more of these i won't try to stop you.

Re: CAB SIM Schematics collection

Silver Blues
Oh lol I hadn't built it, just did up a layout. Yeah I can tackle some more of these, I have time to spare these days.