CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

otalgiafx
Have ordered these twice from Chinese sellers and have been sent UBE not BE chips.  I had a look on ebay UK, there were a couple of listings but again the images show the UBE not BE. HELP!

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

JaviCAP
Administrator
I'm interested too, I can't find BE's anywhere, nor here nor overeseas. When you ask a seller, they finally tell you that they're UBE, not BE, so would like to know where to get these ic's at a reasonable price.

BR

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

Beaker
Try here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-HEF4049BP-4049-Hex-Inverting-Buffer-C-MOS-IC-/180710439242?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item2a132e794a

Not sure if it is the same animal, but I have bought loads of stuff from this seller, and their service is excellent. There is a phone number in their contact details at the bottom of the page, so probably worth ringing them to find out.

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

otalgiafx
Thanks Beaker, hoping some of these will drop through my letterbox this morning

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

JaviCAP
Thank you beaker :) I'll order a few on next week too from this seller!

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

Beaker
Are you guys wanting these for a Great Destroyer? Please let me know how you get on with these chips, as my son wants one of these building.

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

otalgiafx
Both orders for the HEF4049BP arrived from 2 different ebay sellers, and both sellers sent the wrong chip -  HCF4049UBE.

My search for a Buffered 4049 is turning into the holy grail!!

Re: CD4049BE, where in the UK can I buy one?

GoranP

Perhaps one of you folks could contact these people?

http://www.elak.be/product/details/velleman/electronic-components/cd4049/M6408113

Supposedly its BE?