Cable tester

WIDOWS
Hi there, I wondered if you'd be interested in drawing up a layout for a guitar cable tester? I reckon it'd be quite a handy utility item for us pedal heads who have a ton of leads to hook up numerous pedals and obviously one dodgy connection could spoil the whole chain.

Cheers
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Cable tester

Milkit
I just use the continuity setting on my multimeter to check mine.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Cable tester

WIDOWS
Normally I'd agree with you but I tried it today and when doing the 'wiggle test' I had a tendancy to break contact between the probe and the lead. It'd be handy to have something to hold the lead steady and might make a decent beginners project
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals

Re: Cable tester

mirosol
Administrator
Done. :)
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Cable tester

WIDOWS
Legend!
'99 Gibson SG, Matamp GT-1, various pedals