Caline Effects

Has anyone else seen these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321229465044

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141087230891

Apparently the delay is a Deep Blue Delay clone.

They also do a BB Preamp clone, a Timmy, and I think the black 6 knob two stomp distortion pedal must be a Wampler something or other.

Re: Caline Effects

Jopn
Nope, but I sent a note awhile ago to Mad Professor about these:
http://dx.com/p/guitar-true-bypass-digital-delay-effect-pedal-deep-blue-143069

They confirmed they are fakes as they've never placed their DC on that side of the box....
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Caline Effects

Vince
£20 with free shipping?!?! haha... noooooo thanks!

Re: Caline Effects

Vince
Jopin, That site looks suspiciously like 'value basket' and many others all from a dodgy Chinese company. I bought something a while ago from Value basket, never arrived, promised refund etc etc..claimed their system was down blah blah.. conveniently never had a direct number for their finance dept so I mocked up a fake solicitor letter and faxed it to them. Got a refund that same day!... bastards!

Re: Caline Effects

boratto
i got a Heavy Metal Caline, never see a so digital sounding effect. It´s more a toy than a real effect.