Calling guys in the UK to fix a pedal!

Geiri
Hey guys, I have a friend in the UK (Guildford, Surrey) who has this Blackstar HT Dual pedal which doesn't turn on. That's pretty much all I know. It could be as simple as a dead connection on the DC jack or a blown cap or something. I was going to fix it for him but shipping to iceland for a heavy pedal such as this one is very expensive so I figured I'd ask if someone here is close (or relatively close) to him and would be willing to do the fix for a reasonable price?

Thanks!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Calling guys in the UK to fix a pedal!

Beaker
Hi Geiri, I'm not close enough to help, but as I live in Northampton where Blackstar are based, I asked them  about repairs.

I take it that your friends HT is no longer under warranty?

If so, they said his nearest Blackstar repair centre is Surrey Amps in Weybridge, which is only a few miles from Guildford.

http://www.surreyamps.co.uk

Re: Calling guys in the UK to fix a pedal!

Vince
I had one, it's a beast both inside and to the ear....

http://yustech.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blackstar-ht-dual.html