Can I borrow someones 'diode steering/logic brain please?

Can I borrow someones 'diode steering/logic brain please?

Lead2
Hi all,

I am building a multi switch pedal for an effects rack I made. The idea was that you can have individual stomp switches for the effects and you can have 'presets' that would enable a selection of pedals (selected by dip switches). All my effect are switched using relays.
The idea was that when you press a preset it will disconnect the ground path from the individual stomps and give the ground path to that dipswitch which can turn on/off a group of effects. When no preset is selected the ground path is handed back to individual stomps.
The problem I can see is that if I have selected 1,2,3,4 on the first dipswitch then they are effectively shorted so if I press any stomp all will come on together.

Will this fix the problem?

Sorry I could fit the diagrams properly on the page..

In real life this has 9 individual stomps and 4 presets with led tallies for each but I thought it would be easier to draw a scaled down version.

Any advice would be very welcome..

Thanks

Re: Can I borrow someones 'diode steering/logic brain please?

Lead2
It works!!! :-)

Had to go for it and see but the diodes did the trick. 45 diodes and 3 cups of tea was all it took in the end..