Can I get some help with these mods?

Elchalupacabra
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Can I get some help with these mods?

vid.sicious
Here's all the BYOC mods for Proco Rat Clone if any of it helps.

LINK HERE

I'm building a couple heavily modded rats myself. They're gonna have the Ruetz mode, OD mod (added clipping stage with dpdt toggle), 3 way rotary switch for the stock diode switching (stock, LED, bypass), a feedback loop on a spst momentary footswitch and a feedback pot and lastly, I'm thinking of adding an external bias pot with an on/off switch. Not sure about the bias pot though, need some experimentation.
aka Dead Eye

Re: Can I get some help with these mods?

Elchalupacabra
Thanks for that. I've seen that one a few times and also used the Internet Wayback machine to find a diagram and a PDF from Beavis Audio for the FKR Rat. But I can't find any info on this mod anywhere, and/or just don't understand it.