Can anyone in Europe/UK help me out?

Sensei Tim
I sold a pedal to a fellow in switzerland and apparently it's been damaged a bit during shipping.  Rather than him mailing it back to canada and then me mailing it back to him (which would end up costing almost as much as the pedal) i was wondering if anyone here who might be closer to him would be able to have a look.

It's a clone theory chorus pedal.

From what i can tell from the photos and symptoms it seems like the hot glue that was holding the power supply daughter board in place has broken loose and i suspect also one of the rate and/or depth wires has shifted causing the LFO to couple into the signal.  It was working 100% when i shipped it out.

I would cover the cost of shipping - just let me know how much it is and i can paypal the $ to you as well as whatever you'd charge for your time.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Re: Can anyone in Europe/UK help me out?

PMowdes

I can help mate, drop me a PM.  I haven't got much on at the moment