Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Highsmith
I'll happily PayPal you for a six pack of beer!

Technically not a pedal but a useful tool for using a moving coil cartridge with a moving magnet preamp.

I believe this an old circuit, but would still like to acknowledge Mister/Madame R Lee...

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

fx-fidden
Beer?

Here it is:

It's unverified, of course.
I can't get the pinout of the transistors, we should to find out.
I'm not sure what is V2, but I insert it.
The board is a bit larger than how it needs because the size of the electrolytic caps. If you find 470uF and 100uF not so large you can squeeze the board a bit.

Tell me if you see something weird or wrong.
I build pedals

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Zanius
Laughed so hard

Layout also seems correct

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

fx-fidden

Yes, I guess it's correct, too, but I used to call a layout verified just when it's been actually verified.
We just need the pinout of the transistors. I'm going to search something more later.
I build pedals

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Highsmith
Wow, that was fast!

E-mail me off board and I'll Vennmo or PayPal you for a sixer!

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

fx-fidden
I wrote you an e-mail.
I build pedals

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Highsmith
I haven't received it...just mailed you offboard... ha a pun kind of...

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

Highsmith
ack, my e-mails got kicked back...

hit me up at chriscostedio@yahoo.com thanks again

Re: Can somebody make a venom layout of this mc head amp?

fx-fidden
It's all ok.
Thanks, Highsmith.

I'd like this layout could be useful to other people.
I build pedals