Cap orientation on Lumpy's Lemon drop?

sasquatch
Late minute Christmas present idea. Hope someone can help.

First build. I chose Lumpy's overdrive. The layout doesn't seem to show orientation on the larger caps. The caps that I bought were polarized electrolytics. Which way should they be oriented?

https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2017/09/lumpys-tone-shop-lemon-dropziiseries-7.html#comment-form

Re: Cap orientation on Lumpy's Lemon drop?

Axldeziak
Look again at the layout. The white part of the cap is the negative. It corresponds to the white stripe on the electrolytic caps.

Re: Cap orientation on Lumpy's Lemon drop?

sasquatch
Good grief. I see it now. They were so close to the traces below, I thought it was just the transparency.

Thank you.