Castle Roctronics 4xSquare - Quad square wave oscillator

Castle Roctronics 4xSquare - Quad square wave oscillator

PMowdes
This post was updated on .
I've been following this thread with a bit of interest
http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Modular-synth-layout-repository-tp33246.html

And since i've been off work following an operation i thought i'd have a go at making a layout for some of the castle rotronics modular synth designs.

Here's the Quad square wave oscillator.

http://castlerocktronics.com/modular/articles/CR-001_-_4xSQUARE.pdf

This is only my second layout so please be gentle.

Cheers

Phil

Re: Castle Roctronics 4xSquare - Quad square wave oscillator

heuermh
Very cool, thanks. I'm afraid we still haven't got much past planning stage, this will definitely be on the list!

Re: Castle Roctronics 4xSquare - Quad square wave oscillator

skeletonghost
Looks great! Hope you have a speedy recovery!