Catalinbread Perseus

jhaago

Hi guys, I've had a pretty good look around for some information about this one. I can't seem to find any schematics so I'm not holding my breath but I thought I'd put this out there with fingers crossed that someone has something on this one.
Cheers

Re: Catalinbread Perseus

Not yet, but when we do it'll be on here

Re: Catalinbread Perseus

distraughtman
I just got this pedal in a trade. If anyone's still interested, I could post photos of the board, just tell me where.

Re: Catalinbread Perseus

Blackboarcult
Please do, if it's not too complex/SMD/triple layer whatever, it's always fun to trace a pedal.

OR you can also post them on FSB, those guys loooooove tracing