Catalinbread VariOboost

andrea83
Hi everyone!
this is my first contribution! variOboost by catalinbread
I built it and it works, but I'm not really sure about everything, so I would like someone to check it!
Thank you and thank everyone at guitarfx! Wonderful site! Changed my life! :)

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

andrea83

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

Danceatron
Nice. Does it matter which diodes? I didn’t see them labelled.

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

Kvn93
On the perfboard blogspot layout (sorry I forget his name on here) it's 1n4001

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

Danceatron
Thanks

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

andrea83
yes sorry. it's 4001. but it's just for protection!

Re: Catalinbread VariOboost

al_deckabrist
Built it today with TL082CN and sounds great. Maybe good idea - used 100k or 10k resistor instead 1M after output 1UF cap .. without, this thing is very loud.