Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

boratto

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

atomicwombat
+1 on the cave dweller. seems like a pretty easy one, and you can never have too many delays.

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

Yes I'll add this one to the list

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

alltrax74
Looking forward to this one too !

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

Jopn
My OCD is forcing me to point out that it's not an analog delay.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

Greedy_Fly

I built it with mods ... It works so nice!
Now I'll wait for vero of ZeroPoint Micro

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

nice one greedy. what are some of the mods you did? i saw a few of these that had a switch for dark or bright repeats that i think would be great, but not sure how to add it.

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

Having built this, I have to say that the circuit's strongest point is its ability to fit in a 1590A

It's cool as a DIY project, but not a particularly usable pedal. It's problem is that there isn't a true clean blend, and your dry loses a very noticeable amount of high end, particularly when used in conjunction with a dirt pedal.

So the best mod you could add would be a clean blend, but at that point the dwell and echo controls become kinda stupid and you might as well build a DBD

Still a fun build and it sounds nice on cleans, but its not really worthy of adding to any pedalboard

Re: Cave Dweller | Analog Delay

Greedy_Fly
My build is a like it - http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=5326.msg71289#msg71289
I used mods from first post.