Cheap 125B Enclosures

spren27
Hey guys,
just a heads up in case anyone is looking for some cheap enclosures.
The guys over at Oddfellow FX have a bunch of leftover 125B enclosures from their V1 Caveman drive that they're trying to get rid of.

I'm ordering some myself tonight. They're selling them real cheap, especially if you're in the US.
So hit them up if you're looking for some.

Email: oddfellowfx@gmail.com

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

It's a shame they aren't using them on the V1 before coming out with the V2.  I don't know if it's true but I believe Jon got a cease and desist letter off Fulltone.  Personally I'd have told Fuller to suck it.

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

that wouldn't surprise me at all. Fuller is a class A d-bag. a local guitar shop used to sell his cables, but the owner got tired of dealing with him and told him to fuck off. not only did he drop selling his cables, but he also drop his pedals. he sent every single one back. what i find so funny is that fuller got famous by copying the voodoo overdrive, and he has the balls to threaten to sue anyone that essentially does the same.

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

Fuller has never "invented" anything in his life.  He's spent his entire career standing on the shoulders of giants and shouting at the top of his voice.  What a tosser.
Fulltone are the only company that puts a big smile on my face when cheap Chinese clones comes out of their pedals.  Javi's MCD pedal was very funny as well

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

i didn't know javi did that. that's hysterical. look i mean there aren't many pedals that really are "new" designs, they all are based on something else or "tweaked" versions. what bothers me is that you should just say it's based on _______. i started making some russian muffs to sell, that i have some tweaked values to make it sound how i like, i admit that its basically a russian muff. i mean it's just the right thing to due. its like when you look at boutique guitars and basses that look like a Fender Jazz or a Les Paul, and its always mentioned that the shape, sound, etc. comes from the original ones, but they make them "better" or use different woods, etc. they never say its all new, and they created it.

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

What annoys me isn't that he makes clones and doesn't admit to it.  The annoying thing about Fuller is that he thinks that gives him legal rights to the circuits he's taken from other people.  Never was there a more undeserving ego from someone who has himself contributed absolutely nothing that didn't pre-date his "innovation".

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

i can't agree more mark. if you are using a circuit that pre-existed, which 90% do, just say so, it's ok. if you don't and try to take credit for it, then you deserve a swift kick in the nuts, and loose all credibility. i will personally sign-up to have the first kick.

btw, is that your dog you talked about? cause that is just an adorable picture.

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

Yes, when she was a bit younger (and slimmer ).  I work from home and she used to curl up in a ball next to me on the sofa like that all the time.  She takes up most of the sofa on her own now

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

iggy
Just got a message back. Their done selling the enclosures. Darn.

Re: Cheap 125B Enclosures

adapt
i've worked at two different guitar shops, one y'all haven't heard of and one that everyone has heard of, that told fuller to stick it. so awesome. guy is a tool.