Chopped OC2

NoNE
Hello,

Here is a schematic for an ultra simplified OC2 octaver (1 octave down, no buffered input)
Could you please transform it into a vero layout ?

I would like to add it before my 'in progress Tonebender mkII negative ground' (It would be just a switch for the octava and an internal trimmer to blend the octave down with the direct signal.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/590/choppedoc2.gif

And the link to the source.
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=76997.0

Thank you.

François

Re: Chopped OC2

mirosol
Administrator
Still way too massive, even with dropped features. Check out Sabro's site for complete OC2 layout. I've built that and it's ok - just keep in mind that it is in no way simple build.
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Chopped OC2

NoNE