Christine oscillating fuzz

Freppo
"Christine" by the tone god

Should be a really insane fuzz! Here's a demo video I found

I have not built this one yet, so i'm unsure about the pot numberings.
But other then that i'm pretty sure it till work. I'll report back soon.

/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Christine oscillating fuzz

Jopn
WOOHOO!

Nice one Freppo!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Christine oscillating fuzz

Freppo
Verified! Works like a charm.

I did get a faint squeel from the powersupply, but putting a 10R resistor in series from the 9v jack solved that.

The controls for oscillation frequency and powerstarve seems to only work at the beginning of the rotation though, so I will experiment with other value pots there for a more useful sweep.

cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Christine oscillating fuzz

Jopn
Cool!  I know the Fairfield Barbershop uses a 10k for its starve.  I'll probably try 20k.

Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Christine oscillating fuzz

Freppo
Spot on! ;) A20K for power starve is perfect
and B100K for oscillation frequency works much better

cheers
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se