Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk

Sharkman

Hello!

Has someone made a working vero version of the Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk?

I know it's been (brilliantly) built on etched PCB, but I can't find a vero version of it...

The process is described here:
http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5135&start=100

Thank you very much!

Re: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk

Synsound
JohnK (who got it working on FSB) does a lot verso here. With any luck he will see this and consider putting one together. I would love to build this.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk

Sharkman

Thanks for the information.

Good to know I'm not the only one here... and that we are in such good company as JohnK.

This would be excelent!

Re: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk

Sharkman

Well... I tried to do it. Failed Miserably!

Can anyone finally make a vero out of this? With new rules and all, maybe it's possible.

It would be really appreciated...

Re: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk

Alex
I've uploaded one on the main page!