Civil War Big Muff Sustain Pot PROBLEM

Muffit
Hey guys,
I finished the Civil War Big Muff and that thing is huge

Now, the only thing that isnt working is the sustain pot, its always on full gain, doesnt matter if I turn fully clockwise or fully counterclockwise.

I checked the board for solderbridges with a magnifiing glass and could find any, the part look like there are in place too. I changed the pot to wich helped kind of a tiny bit.

Here a few pictures of my build.

Thanks in advance

Re: Civil War Big Muff Sustain Pot PROBLEM

Muffit
Somehow it showed the same picture twice, here is the one from the copperside.