Clari(not) modding

Tune Tone
I still haven't got to building the layout which is on the website. though I've been checking out some cool demos on youtube of clones as well. Specially this one with what seems to be the LDR is facing outside the box for a cool control with the feet - something I defiantly would love to try when populating this project on a bread board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhowhseO97k

did anyone experienced with this project already and might suggest me cool things to mod ? any cool ideas on what can you on it further than what the layout tells you to. Thank you

Re: Clari(not) modding

Synsound
I have built 3 now and have done a small mod to the most recent. First I made the fuzz lift a stomp switch. I also added a B1K pot in line with the switch to have control of the amount of fuzz when on. I would suggest trying a 500 ohm pot instead of the 1K to get better I to range. My fuzz is gone after about 1/3 of the rotation. I forgot to order the 500 ohm and am planning to change it out the next time I order.

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Clari(not) modding

Tune Tone
man that s sweet!
 that a start.. more info on the stomp for the fuzz lift ? its something Ive been willing to do as well.. with a LED indicator as well
so you mean a better control on the fuzz is done with a fairly lower then 1K knob ? Ill order both 1K and 500Ohm and see what I like better
if you got more thoughts or so keep them coming. thanks a lot

Re: Clari(not) modding

Synsound
I didn't mention it but a 2pdt would serve as the fuzz stomp and would allow for LED indicator.
In my case it was a 3pdt as it was all I had.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Clari(not) modding

Tune Tone
I guess you cant use the fuzz as the individual effect right ? it's first the effect it self that as to go on and the fuzz lift is just a slave option to the delay it self ??

I'm really new to playing around with switch and my knowledge is weak.. any good articles that you can recommend that might help ? simple stuff would help me.. If I can start with doing a 2pdt stomp that  turns on a led as well it would be a good start.
cheers!

Re: Clari(not) modding

Synsound
As far as I know the fuzz can't be run on its own. Honestly I don't use the fuzz a lot on this as I have others that I prefer the sound of. I'm pretty new to a lot of this myself so I can't really point you towards to much info.