Clipping board for pharaoh supreme!!

Ravenswerld
Hey there all...quick q's...I made a BAT pharaoh back a while. I'm going to change it over to the supreme cause I really don't like switches and the added tweak abilities would be nice. I have some 12 pos switches that can be used in any position but since I found this clipping board from mark I was thinking of doing that. Does this seem like a reasonable thing to do or is it going to get redundant? Also, plz any other advice of clipping options or words would be greatly appreciated. Thnx everyone!!!

Re: Clipping board for pharaoh supreme!!

Ravenswerld
Also, where the common is on the board. Would that be the highs 1&2 on the supreme layout?