Cloudlifter clone????

Chris mudd
Has anyone tried to make a cloudlifter to use as a preamp for a ribbon mic, or is this the wrong place to post???? does this look like a veroboard candidate??

Re: Cloudlifter clone????

Neil mcNasty
You can try this one:

I just threw it together, so it is not verified though. But it is a starting point...
Let me know if you spot any errors!

I''m also been looking into mic-preamps and other pro-audio stuff lately, so I'll have a dig in the crate and see what I have that might interest those of you who want to cover a bit wider area of gear, looking for something else than yet another Big Muff that make you sound exactly like everybody else...

Cheers!

Re: Cloudlifter clone????

Chris mudd
I will give this s go, THANKS!