Cmatmods - Ratified

Geiri
It's obviously a RAT clone but the PGS video makes it sound so good! Well Andy has a gift of making any gear sound great.

I'd like to see a layout of it if a schematic is or will be available.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Cmatmods - Ratified

mirosol
Administrator
Soo.. It's a modded Rat? :D
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Cmatmods - Ratified

Geiri
Hah yeah so I guess what I'm asking is for the layout once the schematic has been published. It might not be much modded at all but I'm interested in knowing what the difference is (if it's any).
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Cmatmods - Ratified

JaviCAP
Administrator
Don't think there would be a great difference with the RAT. Chad is famous for his high quality 99% verbatim copies :P

BR