Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

Kinski
I'd love to have this for intense noise stuff. Looks like you can get 6 oscillators on one chip. It would be great to have the pitch controls on pots rather than LDRs.

Check this out!

http://michaelalexandermorris.com/readings/NicCollins-TheWorldsSimplistCircuit.pdf

What do you think?

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

adapt
i made this for you <3 http://i44.tinypic.com/vy4f12.png

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

Dave
This looks pretty interesting, wonder what on earth it sounds like?
Thanks
Dave

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

GoranP

It's a noise box, probably oscillators of various frequencies and shapes buzzing on your command...
I'm thinking some lo-fi video games effects from the eighties?

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

Kinski
Adapt, you sir, are my hero! That was damn fast too!

Now I just gotta order a ton of pots and that IC. Gonna build this as soon as I get the parts in hand! Woohoo!

I may even add some dpdt switches to toggle between pots and LDRs to control the pitches. Madness, I tell you...

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

Kinski
What would the best volume and pitch pot values be?

10kB for pitch and 100k(a or b?) for volume?

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

adapt
hey, yeah i cant believe i didn't label that part. 10kB for the pitch, 100kA for the volume

Re: Collins Easy SIX Oscillator w/ ONE IC

Kinski
Finally ordered some parts to build this guy. Gonna add switches to each pitch control to toggle between pots or LDRs. Adding an on/off switch, and a master volume. This thing is gonna be crazy.

Oh yeah, I also just ordered a ton of parts to build myself a 5E3 Tweed Deluxe. My first real amp build. Wish me luck...