Colorsound 1 Knob Fuzz Knob not working

doomritual
So, what would cause the volume knob to not work. I recently took out my clone innards, that worked perfectly before I did so, to paint the enclosure. I put everything back in and the knob is not doing much as well I am getting an LED surge when I click the pedal on off my 1 spot that has a small led on it.

I did have to desolder my ac clip to get it out of the box.

The fuzz is there and it is as if it is maxed out to 10 on the knob with little change across the sweep and then the volume just drops off at "0" on the knob.

Any clue?