Combining Board and Offboard Diagrams

ekovv
Hey everyone, I'm trying to build this: https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/01/jordan-bosstone.html

and use the Tagboard offboard wiring: https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/02/offboard-wiring.html

I'm confused because the Board diagram has wires going from the pots to the board, as well as wires going from the pots to the jacks.

The Offboard diagram has wires from the switch to the board, and the switch to the jacks.  Do I just combine the two diagrams and have tons of wires going everywhere or is there a cleaner way to do it?  Is it common to have two sets of wires going to each pot, jack, the switch and the board?

Re: Combining Board and Offboard Diagrams

aelling
The In/Output wires on the pots are the effects in&out, connect them to the footswitch where you see the In/Output wires from the board in the offboard.

Re: Combining Board and Offboard Diagrams

ekovv
Ok that makes more sense.  Thanks so much!!  You just saved me such a headache!